Tuesday 22 July 2014

Silliest. Hairstyles. Ever.

*

Are now to be seen: 

In women - to make a crescent-shaped, four-inch-high lump out of a fold of long hair, then to place this lump into position on top of the head, posterior to the brow and parallel with a line between the ears.

In men, to shave the head into a 'Number 1' crew cut, except for a square of longer hair left on top of the scalp, which is gathered into a tiny pony tail - of perhaps an inch long, or a three inch ponytail folded-back onto-itself.

*

2 comments:

Wm Jas said...

Pictures, please! Not everyone lives in England and can see these styles firsthand, and I have to admit the women's one is a little hard to visualize.

Bruce Charlton said...

@WmJas -

1. The point is exactly to imagine it from the description. A picture would usurp the description.

2. I could not provide pictures, anyway; because I do not know what these styles are called - they are simply something I see around me.