1. Intelligence is declining in most (not all) groups, and so is diligence (hard work, conscientiousness) - but there are other components of achievement which can compensate in terms of leading to sustained or greater achievement.
2. Honesty - the habit of truth, in all things, large and small. This is related to...
4. Knowledge - an accumulation of knowledge is very valuable BUT that knowledge must be of real things, true things. Modern society is characterized by vast knowledge of lies, nonsense, trivia etc - which is worse than useless - much, much better to know just a few true, real things.
3. Creativity, whatever it is, it is a gift - mostly. But it can be used or not, it can be amplified (by work habits, lifestyle etc) or suppressed.
HOWEVER - it can be seen that in modern society we have:
1. Dysgenics lowering intelligence and diligence.
2. A culture of lying; and which both dis-values and suppresses real creativity.
3. A culture full of addictive and distracting lies, trivia, and evil (reality denying) stuff - this utterly overwhelming knowledge.
In a nutshell: We Are Doing Everything Wrong.