Sunday 30 December 2018

John Fitzgerald retires from Albion Awakening...

John's lyrical writing offers us something unique and inspiring, with its roots in a re-imagined past. John has been a vital part of the Albion Awakening triumvirate since its inception, in the wake of the Brexit vote, a bit more than two years ago.

But the good news is that he will be starting a new blog:

My gift, I have come to see, is in tale-telling (in the vein of my recent Joseph of Arimathea story, for instance), and that is what I will be focusing on in my new blog, Deep Britain and Ireland, where you will find retellings of the myths and legends that remain so fresh and dynamic - and so important for our future, I feel - on both sides of the Irish Sea.

This, I believe, is the best contribution I can make to what all of us readers and writers of Albion Awakening are working and praying for - the rousing of Albion from sleep and the restoration of the holy realm of Logres in this land. That will be the theme of my final post for this blog and it will be the theme (even if not explicitly stated) of each and every post in my new blog. It is what I believe in, what I stand for, and what I fight for.


For future reference, the new blog will be located here. I shall post a reminder when content begins to appear.

No comments: