These are my particular favourites - over the years.
1. The description of the feast at Sir Ector's castle in The Sword in the Stone, by TH White.
2. The opening section of Sir Gawain and the Green Night - describing the feast at Camelot.
3. The passages about the carol singers in Cider with Rosie, by Laurie Lee.
4. The carol singers and surrounding parts of The Wind in the Willows, by Kenneth Grahame.
5. A Child's Christmas in Wales (in its several version) by Dylan Thomas.
6. The Father Christmas Letters - by JRR Tolkien.