Thursday 10 March 2022

Notion Club Papers - "10th Best" Tolkien blog, according to Feedspot

I was surprised but pleased to see that my long-running Tolkien/ Inklings blog The Notion Club Papers features at 10th place in Feedspot's Best 20 Tolkien Blogs - according to whatever algorithms they use. 

I suspect that is may be due to its nowadays being linked from some of the pages on Tolkien Gateway, and listed by The Tolkien Society. 

To be honest, I don't think it means anything except that I post relatively frequently - but it gave me a bit of a buzz. 


3 comments:

Francis Berger said...

That's great to hear! Congrats!

Wm Jas Tychonievich said...

Seven spots higher than John Garth, not bad!

Howard Ramsey Sutherland said...

Congratulations! Well-earned. And please take as incentive to carry on. NCPs is a fine blog.