Tuesday 26 January 2021

WmJas Tychonievich has a new Fourth Gospel blog

Readers may know of my special regard for the Fourth Gospel (called 'John' in the Bible) - which I regard as an eyewitness account of the life and teaching of Jesus written by his closest disciple (Lazarus) soon after the ascension. 

Some of my key convictions have been developed over recent years in interaction with William James Tychonievich, who has a similar but non-identical understanding of this greatest of all books. WmJas brings particular and distinctive skills and knowledge to the task of understanding. 

William has now made a new blog where he has collected his scattered analyses and explications of the Fourth Gospel - if you don't already know it, I recommend you take a look.  


2 comments:

James Higham said...

One to follow.

Wm Jas Tychonievich said...

Thanks for the link, Bruce, That’ll put some pressure on me to hurry up and write something!